Live from Eurosatory 2018 – Get a look to the gallery and the program!
PARIS – The second day at Eurosatory 2018, which will last untill 15 June. The event is rich of news and our reporter from France is sending us fresh photos of th exhibition!
Today, June 12, the program will be focused on:
- 09:00 – CBRNe TableTop eXercise (TTX)
- 09:30 – Private security: towards an enhanced public – private cooperation
- 09:30 – Turkey – Weapons Market and Procurement
- 09:30 – Use of automated systems (control, security, effects)
- 10:00 – AI and NBIC: from convergence to Singularity, opportunitues and challenges for Defence applications
- 10:00 – New initiatives of the European Commission regarding Defence matters
- 10:00 – What will be the helicopter of tomorrow for land combat?
- 11:00 – recognition and entry in harsh environments (Urbanized Zone, CBRN, cave, tunnel)
- 14:00 – Counter-Terrorism: from intelligence to action, how new technologies address evolving threats
- 14:00 – The Defence with Positive Promotion – strategical stake for the Defence industry
- 14:30 – Hybrid Land Forces by 2035: Human, Machines and Proxies.
- 14:30 – Protecting bases (sensor, sentinel, robot, biometrics, automation)
- 14:30 – Rethinking Business model Portfolio for the Digital Age
- 14:30 – State of the CBRNe Threat in the World
- 14:30 – What will the arrival of the new tactical drone change for the French land army?
- 15:00 – european Union & Capacity building in support of security and development (CBSD)
- 15:30 – General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): new obligations, but also value added opportunities!
- 16:00 – Lessons and new operational requirements regarding to airmobile recent commitments
- 16:00 – The European Defence Socle – a new self-financed model for the European Defence initiative
- 16:00 – the future of security cooperation in Europe