Patient and rescuer safety, with 10G Sharp Sensor Lock from Spencer no risks in the ambulance
Ambulance safety is one of the hot topics for drivers, rescuers and health workers in this overwork period
The Covid-19 has, in fact, increased the number of missions and interventions carried and has also added other elements of complexity, as the handling of the patient and the use of supports for the bio-containment of the virus.
It is a huge stress factor for both the ambulance driver and the healthcare worker who is part of the ambulance crew.
Ambulance safety, the answer is 10G Sharp Sensor Lock
Spencer offered an excellent answer, combining innovation and technology for developing the 10G Sharp Sensor Lock.
What is it? The 10G Sharp Sensor Lock is an electromechanical device, designed and produced to anchor safety a stretcher to its support.
Very often, the couplings are manual and located in tight spaces that are difficult to reach.
In the handling of numerous patients, the rhythm of an ambulance shift is nowadays this. The risk is wasting that precious time and fatigue weighs on the rescuer.
Spencer has thought about how to overcome this barrier and has created the 10G Sharp Sensor Lock.
The 10G Sharp Sensor Lock system basically consists of two essential parts: the Sensor Lock and the Sharp.
The first, the Sensor Lock, is fixed to the stretcher support. The second part, Sharp, is attached to the stretcher itself.
The device’s immediate advantages are the secure anchoring of the stretcher within the vehicle and the simultaneous reduction of space requirements.
Translated, this means that a patient adequately immobilized can consider himself safe in the event of an accident with the rescue vehicle.
The structure of Spencer’s Sensor Lock is a single body. It means that the system acts simultaneously on both the front and back of the stretcher avoiding misalignment between the front and back of the fixation.
The Sensor Lock, anchored to the stretcher support, is equipped by a loading and unloading cycles digital counter of the stretcher.
This particular accessory is of fundamental importance to check every time the equipment state of wear and tear and to be able to request, promptly, maintenance if necessary.
– Locking and unlocking the stretcher using Sharp’s system. The operator does not have to remove his hands, so he has both stability and strength at his disposal.
– simple and immediate loading and unloading. This device saves operators time in manual operations, time that could be precious;
– Take your eyes off the hook. The operator can act intuitively, guided for safety by an audible indicator;
– The system is 10G certified. It indicates its acceleration resistance up to 10G, accelerations that could occur if the ambulance were to be involved in a road accident;
– The presence of a digital visual counter to indicate the number of loads. This accessory improves the management of maintenance due to wear and tear so that the device is always in good working order;
– audible support system. It warns the operators in the event of incorrect fastening.
The Sharp 10G Sensor Lock system provides the dual service of supporting healthcare staff in their often hectic and delicate tasks and supporting transported patients to travel more safely.
The Sensor Lock, anchored to the stretcher support, is equipped by a loading and unloading digital counter cycles of the stretcher.
This particular accessory is of fundamental importance to check, every time, the state of wear and tear of the equipment at any time and to be able to request maintenance, promptly, if necessary.