Short Circuit fire in Malaysia, The Fire Department alerts population
MALAYSIA – Be careful with melted wires in Malaysia. The short circuit is the first causes who started the fire, The Fire and Rescue Department (Bomba) here recorded fewer fire related cases during the first four months of this year compared to non-fire related cases. District Bomba chief Suna Kaha said only 23 of the total 77 cases the department dealt with from January until yesterday were fire related. They comprised 13 bush fires, three house fires, three forest fires, two vehicle fires, one fire at a farm and one involving household items at a Jalan Ixora house in Kampung Seberang on Monday.